Digital 805 Metal Detector
The Digital 805 is a high performance metal detector for use in detecting ferrous and Non-ferrous metallic contamination in a wide range of food or other products. The 805 series have an extruded Aluminum construction with full surround triple coil system, and filled with a Non-shrink Urethane resin for complete sealing.
The units can be constructed with optional flanges on each side of the detector face that reduce external electrical & mechanical interference produced by other equipment, in close proximity of the detector from affecting its performance.
The 805 operates using keypad controls for setting all parameters with large visual displays including light bar monitor for search head signal levels.
Up to 20 program parameters can be stored into the nonvolatile memory using the latest in parallel EEPROM technology that does not require battery backup.
The system is designed with full automatic temperature compensation control with AFT & AGC/AFC circuits for maximum performance on conductive products, including its unique Dual Gated Detection System, which eliminates early tripping from approaching conveyed product with metal contamination, minimizing product waste during an actual rejection.
· Automatic Fine Tuning & AGC / AFC Circuits
· Dual Gated Detecting System network
Eliminating early tripping from approaching conveyed product with metal
contamination for accurate rejection time.
· 3 Stage Signal Demodulation Filtering System
· 20 Programmable Memory parameters using EEPROM
· 0-199-step Compensation control
· Keypad controlled delay & rejection timers
· Designed to meet IP56/65 specification
· Operates with hot or cold products
· Detects all ferrous and non-ferrous, Stainless Steel metals
· Operates at high or low belt speeds
· Selectable Output Functions: relay dry contacts 240V 2Amps
· Electrical Power Supply Range: 180V to 270V AC 50/60 Hz 40VA
· Operating Temperature: 2 to +40 Deg C Humidity 95%
· Designed and Manufactured in Australia